|2||Even In Sadness||4:21|
|7||Putting Out The Bish||1:41|
|6307 696||2nd Vision||First Steps (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||6307 696||Germany||1980|
|BP341CD||John Etheridge And Ric Sanders||John Etheridge And Ric Sanders - 2nd Vision (CD, Album, RE)||Blueprint||BP341CD||UK||2000|
|ARC-7147||2nd Vision||First Steps (CD, Album, RE, Min)||Arcàngelo||ARC-7147||Japan||2006|
|7107624||2nd Vision||First Steps (Cass, Album)||Chrysalis||7107624||Germany||1980|
|511 289||2nd Vision||First Steps (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||511 289||Benelux||1980|
- Arranged By – 2nd Vision
- Art Direction – Peter Wagg
- Bass Guitar – Jonathan Davie
- Drums, Percussion – Micky Barker
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – John Etheridge
- Engineer – Doug Bennett
- Mastered By – Tone
- Piano [Yamaha], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Synthesizer [Cs.80] – Dave Bristow
- Producer – John Cameron
- Violin [Electric, Acoustic] – Ric Sanders
- Written-By – D.Bristow (tracks: A1, A5, B2, B3), J. Etheridge (tracks: A3), R. Sanders (tracks: A2, A4, B1, B4)
NotesThe trees and the lawn are textured on the cover.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): CHR 1289-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): CHR 1289-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): CHR 1289 A//1 ∇ E P tone
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): CHR 1289 B//1 ∇ E P
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Produced For – Jo Lustig (Isle Of Man) Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Published By – Bee Bee Music Ltd.
- Pressed By – PRS Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – Pye Studios
Short intro2nd Vision was a British jazz-rock band notable for including guitarist John Etheridge and violinist Ric Sanders, both former members of Soft Machine. It released the album First Steps, which has been re-released on Blueprint Records Voiceprint Group in 2006. The roots of 2nd Vision were sown in 1977 when Sanders invited keyboard player Dave Bristow and drummer Mickey Barker, both of whom he'd already played with in his Birmingham days, to form an improvising unit named Surrounding Silence, which. First Steps. 2nd Vision - First Steps 1980. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Jazz-Rock Progressive Rock. 2nd Vision. Arranged By 2nd Vision Bass Guitar Jonathan Davie Drums, Percussion Micky Barker Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar. John Etheridge and Ric Sanders. The Orchard Music от лица компании Floating. Покупка 2nd Vision - First Steps - Arcàngelo - CD, Album, RE, Min - ARC-7147, включает Ice Bells, Dancing Circle, Putting Out The Bish, August 4, First Steps, Even In Sadness. Star Dance, Coanda, 2003 9 Songs. John Etheridge & Ric Sanders. Fusion , 2003. Even in Sadness. 2ND vision first steps. 8 results found. Filters : Items on sale Mint Sellers Professional sellers Private sellers. Sort by. Relevance New arrivals Artist a - z Artist z - a Title a - z Title z - a Format Price lowest first Price highest first. page 1, 1. 2nd vision first steps. Chrysalis CHR 1289 - Chrysalis CHR 1289. Listen free to 2nd Vision First Steps Ice Bells, Dancing Circle and more. 9 tracks 38:14. The roots of 2nd Vision were sown in 1977 when Sanders invited keyboard player Dave Bristow and drummer Mickey Barker, both of whom he'd already played with in his Birmingham days, to form an improvising unit named Surrounding Silence, which debuted at the Riverside Jazz Festival in
Related to 2nd Vision - First Steps
Queen - One Vision
Paint The Future Black - Stairway Without Steps
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gimme Three Steps
John Etheridge And Ric Sanders - 2nd Vision
Toregualto - Return On Old Steps
Tatoe & Tease - 32 Steps
Alanis Morissette - Eight Easy Steps
The Creations - Foot Steps / A Dream
Snapcase - Steps
Sleep Party People - The Missing Steps