|1||The Children Are (The Consumers Of) The Future||3:03|
|2||Keep Singing Out||3:16|
|3||This Could Be All||3:14|
|4||Young And Lovestruck||3:02|
|5||Waiting For The Monster To Drown||2:49|
|6||Let The Journey Begin||3:45|
|8||I Could Build You A Tower||4:49|
|9||Postcards From Catalunya||3:05|
|10||Window Of Your Mind||3:18|
Vocals – Kate Nash
|13||Could've Seen It All||6:05|
|14||Find The Time||2:45|
- Acoustic Guitar – Sam Duckworth
- Arranged By [Additional] – Gavin Fitzjohn, Michael Glenister
- Arranged By [Brass] – Nitin Sawhney, Sam Duckworth
- Arranged By [Strings] – Nitin Sawhney, Sam Duckworth
- Artwork By [Art Direction & Design] – Rich Andrews
- Artwork By [Prop Styling] – Chrissie Macdonald
- Artwork By [Sculpture Design] – Taslim Martin
- Bass [Acoustic] – Nitin Sawhney
- Bass [Electric] – Nitin Sawhney, Wayne Bennett
- Brass – The Urban Soul Orchestra
- Cello – Adrian Bradbury
- Clarinet – Kate Williams
- Co-producer – Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly, Nitin Sawhney
- Conductor [Urban Soul Orchestra] – Ike Onourah, Stephen Hussey
- Copyist – Stephen Hussey
- Cornet – Michael Glenister
- Drums – Andy Theakstone
- Edited By – Stephen Hussey
- Engineer – Dean James
- Engineer [2nd Assistant, Rak Studios] – Reuben Hollebon
- Engineer [Assistant, Next Level Studios] – Sam Duckworth
- Engineer [Assistant, Rak Studios] – Camilo Tirado
- Engineer [Next Level Studios] – Andy Theakstone
- Engineer [Overtones] – Delaina Sepko
- Engineer [Unit Music Studios] – Adam Menczykowski, Andy Theakstone
- French Horn – Kath Saunders, Martin Owen
- Guitar [Slide] – Nitin Sawhney
- Keyboards – Nitin Sawhney, Sam Duckworth
- Leader [Urban Soul Orchestra] – Miranda Playfair
- Mixed By – Dean James
- Orchestrated By [Brass] – Nitin Sawhney
- Orchestrated By [Strings] – Nitin Sawhney
- Other [A & R For Atlantic Records] – Paul Samuels, Steve Sasse
- Other [Management] – Chloe Griffiths, Paul Bonham
- Percussion – Andy Theakstone, Sam Duckworth
- Photography – John Short
- Piano – Nitin Sawhney
- Programmed By – Nitin Sawhney, Sam Duckworth
- Saxophone – Gavin Fitzjohn
- Score – Stephen Hussey
- Strings – The Urban Soul Orchestra
- Trumpet – Ben Edwards , Gavin Fitzjohn
- Viola – Ania Ullman
- Violin – Everton Nelson, Miranda Playfair
- Vocals – Sam Duckworth
- Voice [Interlude Read By] – Billy Bragg
- Voice [News Reports Read By] – Sumant Bhatia
- Written-By – Sam Duckworth
NotesStandard Jewel Case.
Insert includes song lyrics.
A second version using the same catalogue number but without the cardboard sleeve was released on the same date.
• Recorded and mixed at Spirit Dance Studios, London.
• Urban Soul Orchestra recorded at Angel Studios, Islington, London.
• Drum recording at RAK Studios, London.
• Additional recording at:
- Next Level Studios, London.
- Overtones, London.
- Unit Music Studios, Letchworth.
Kate Nash appears courtesy of Polydor Limited.
Published by Warner Chappell, Zomba Music Publishing.
℗ & © 2008 Warner Music UK Ltd.
Made in The E.U.
- Barcode: 5051442671025
- Rights Society: GEMA/MCPS
- Label Code: LC01557
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
Short introSamuel Lloyd Sam Duckworth born 30 January 1986 is an English musician who performs as Get Cape. Wear Cape. He is also sometimes referred to as Get Cape, Cape, GCWCF and Slam Dunkworth the latter title apparently first coined by Emmy the Great. According to Duckworth, his original stage name came from Retro Gamer magazine, from an article about superhero games such as Batman containing the heading Get Cape. Fly, although a Calvin & Hobbes cartoon by Bill Watterson has also been. Get Cape. Fly is the self-titled third album by Get Cape. It was released on 13 September 2010. Hand Me Downs. Collapsing Cities. All of This is Yours feat. Baaba Maal. Queen For a Day. All Falls Down. Where Will You Stand. Stitch by Stitch plus Interlude. Alternative 2008. Let the Journey Begin. Waiting for the Monster to Drown. Young and Cape. Fly , Live From London и другие. Searching For The Hows And Whys. For his second album, Sam Duckworth - owner of perhaps the most cumbersome pseudonym in pop - opted to leave the solipsistic safety of his bedroom laptop and guitar and call in Nitin Sawhney as producer. The result is an expansion, rather than extension, of the Get Cape formula: Sawhney brings musical confidence to the arrangements, but Duckworth's voice and his concerns . It was released on 10 March 2008 on Atlantic Records. Searching for the Hows and Whys Q&A. Writers Sam Duckworth. More Get Cape. Fly albums. Young Adult. London Royal. Show all albums by Get Cape. Features Song Lyrics for Get Cape. s Searching For The Hows & Whys album. Young And Lovestruck Lyrics. Waiting For The Monster To Drown Lyrics. Could've Seen It All Lyrics. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. Searching for the Hows and Whys, 2008. Let the Journey Begin, 03:45. Waiting for the Monster to Drown, 02:48. Young and Lovestruck, 03:02. Postcards from Catalunya, 03:05. I Could Build You a Tower, 04:48. Fly - Searching For The Hows And Whys Podcast 2 part 1
Related to Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly - Searching For The Hows And Whys
Fido Guido - Fore De Cape
Ragnar Hasselgren & Karin Thorgard / Ragnar Hasselgren - From Frisco To The Cape / Dansen Gar Pa Svinnsta Skar
Michael Rabon And The Five Americans - I See The Light '69 / Red Cape
Cape Town Effects - Cape Town Effects
The Octet - Songs Of The Cape
Age Of Enlightenment - Cape Town Slayer
Unknown Artist - First Flight, Third Stage Vanguard, May 1, 1957, Cape Canaveral, Florida
Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly - Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly
Sy & Unknown - The Beat Kicks / Cape Fear
No More Hippies - Cape Fear