Lyrics By – WebsterMusic By – Fain
|2||Why Baby Why|
Written-By – Harrison, Dixon
|3||I'm Waiting Just For You|
Written-By – Leigh, Glover
|4||There's A Gold Mine In The Sky|
Written-By – N. Kenny/C. Kenny
Lyrics By – J. LawrenceMusic By – W. Gross
|6||Love Letters In The Sand|
Lyrics By – N. Kenny/C. KennyMusic By – Coots
|7||I Almost Lost My Mind|
Written-By – Hunter
Lyrics By – WebsterMusic By – Tiomkin
|9||Remember You're Mine|
Written-By – Lowe, Mann
Written-By – H. Logan, L. Price
|11||Ain't That A Shame|
Written-By – Domino / Bartholomew
Written-By – Kaye, Hill, Lee
|13||He's Got The Whole World In His Hands|
Adapted By – Milt Rogers
|14||Don't Forbid Me|
Written-By – C. Singleton
Written-By – Mercer
Lyrics By – WebsterMusic By – Newman
- Art Direction – Martin Donald, Peter Whorf
- Illustration – Alain Moreau
- Photography By – Fred Valentine
- Producer – Tom Mack
Notes[A1] Roosevelt Music
[A2] Leo Feist, Inc.
[A3] Commander Publications
[A4] St. Louis Music
[A5] Leo Feist, Inc.
[A6] Travis Music
[A7] Jay & Cee Music Corp.
[A8] Paxwin Music Corp.
[B1] Bourne Co.
[B2] Budd Music
[B3] Leo Feist, Inc.
[B4] Travis Music
[B5] Vin-Sun Music Corp.
[B6] E.H. Morris
[B7] Lowe Music / Kalmann Music Inc.
[B8] Bourne Co.
℗ 1975, ABC Records, Inc.
- Rights Society (A1, A4, A6 to A8, B4): BMI
- Rights Society (A2, A3, A5, B1 to B3, B5 to B8): ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): ABDP-4006-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): ABDP-4006-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A etching): T ABDP-4006-A ② D6
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B etching): T ABDP-4006-B ① O5
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Published By – Roosevelt Music
- Published By – Leo Feist, Inc.
- Published By – Commander Publications
- Published By – St. Louis Music
- Published By – Travis Music
- Published By – Jay & Cee Music Corp.
- Published By – Paxwin Music
- Published By – Bourne Co.
- Published By – Budd Music
- Published By – Vin-Sun Music Corp.
- Published By – E.H. Morris
- Published By – Lowe Music
- Published By – Kalmann Music
Short introGolden Memory: Pat Boone, Vol. 16 - Pat Boone, Felix Mendelssohn. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. PAT BOONE: Um dos grandes ídolos dos anos 50's e 60's. Passeou pelo cinema, mas seu grande sucesso foi cantando baladas, que ainda hoje Charles Eugene Boone born June 1, 1934 is an American singer, composer, actor, writer, television personality, motivational speaker, and spokesman. He was a successful pop singer in the United States during the 1950s and early 1960s. He sold more than 45 million records, had 38 Top 40 hits, and appeared in more than 12 Hollywood films. According to Billboard, Boone was the second-biggest charting artist of the late 1950s, behind only Elvis Presley, and was ranked at No. 9 in its listing of. Pat Boone's Greatest Hits. Pat Boone - Pat Boone 1956. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Pop Retro Easy Listening. Pat Boone. Лейбл: Dot Records DLP-3012. Songs in album Pat Boone - Pat Boone 1956. Pat Boone - Ain't That A Shame. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 1997 CD от The Fifties на free to Pat Boone Pat Boone: Christmas Album My God Is Real, Have Thine Own Way Lord and more. 25 tracks 60:54. Charles Eugene Patrick Boone known as Pat Boone born June 1, 1934 is a singer whose smooth style made him a popular performer of the 1950s. His cover versions of African-American rhythm and blues hits had a noticeable effect on the development of the broad popularity of rock and roll. Released 1956. Pat Boone Tracklist
Related to Pat Boone - 16 Grandes Exitos Pat Boone
Pat Boone - Great Hits
Pat Boone - Golden Hits - 15 Hits Of Pat Boone
Pat Boone - Speedy Gonzales / The Locket
Dazz Band - Jukebox
Jay Wilbur And His Band - Love Letters In The Sand / Home
Pat Boone - The Best Of Pat Boone
Various - Original Early Top 40 Hits
Pat Boone - Ain't That A Shame
Debby Boone - Are You On The Road To Lovin' Me Again
Pat Boone - I Almost Lost My Mind