|1||Life Can Be So Nice|
Cowbell – Sheila E.
Voice [Background] – Prince, Susannah
|4||Christopher Tracy's Parade|
Composed By – John L. Nelson, Prince
|5||Under The Cherrymoon|
Composed By – John L. Nelson, Prince
|6||Sometimes It Snows In April||6:50|
Horns – Eric LeedsRhythm Guitar – MicoTrumpet – Atlanta Bliss
|8||Girls & Boys|
Horns – Eric LeedsVoice [Background] – Lisa, Sheila E., Susannah, WendyVoice [French Seduction] – Marie France
|9||Venus De Milo|
Drums – Sheila E.
|10||Do U Lie?|
Drums – Jonathan Melvoin
|11||I Wonder U||1:40|
Arranged By – David Z.Voice [Background] – Mazarati
- Art Direction – Jeffrey Kent Ayeroff, Laura LiPuma
- Backing Vocals [Additional Background Vocals] – Susannah
- Bass – Arni Egilsson, Chuck Domonico
- Cello – Fred Seykora, Jim Arkatoff, Ray Kramer, Ray Kelley
- French Horn – Brian O'Conner, Calvin Smith, David Duke, Jim Thatcher, Joe Meyer, Marni Johnson
- Layout [Collage] – Ann Field
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Other [Special Gratitude 2] – Susan Rogers
- Percussion – Brent Fischer
- Photography By – Jeff Katz
- Producer, Composed By, Arranged By, Performer – Prince And The Revolution
- Recorded By – Coke Johnson, David Leonard, David Tickle, David Z., Peggy Mac, Susan Rogers
- Recorded By [Orchestra] – Arne Frager
- Trombone – Bill Watrous, Charles Loper, Garnett Brown, Morris Repass
- Trumpet – Al Vizutti, Bob Findley, Larry Ford, Ray Brown , Rich Cooper, Bob O'Donnell
- Tuba – Tommy Johnson
- Viola – Alan Deverich, Alan Harshman, David Stock, Jorge Moraga, Margot Maclaine, Myer Bello, Norman Forrest, Pam Goldsmith
- Violin – Assa Drori, Betty Moor, Bill Hybel, Don Palmer, Ed Green , Erne Granat, Francine Walsh, Harold Wolf, Henry Ferber, Irma Neumann, Isabelle Daskoff, Janice Gower, Joe Schonbrun, Karen Jones , Mari Botnick, Pam Gates, Pat Johnson , Reggie Hill, Ron Clark, Sheldon Sanov, Terry Schonbrun, Bill Hymanson
- Woodwind – Bob Tricarico, Dave Edwards, Dick Mitchell, Don Ashworth, Gary Foster, Gene Cipriano, Jack Nimitz, Jim Kanter, Joe Soldo, John Clarke, John Lowe
NotesRecorded at Paisley Park & Sunset Sound.
Orchestra recorded at Monterey Sound.
Little Gypsy Girl on 'Do U Lie' is played by Sandra Francisco
Special gratitude 2 Susan Rodgers 4 her time & care.
Music from the motion picture "Under The Cherry Moon"
All songs published by (G.B. only) Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
© ℗ 1986 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S.
Cat.# 925 395-1 and WX 39 on both labels.
Cat.# 925 395-1 on the back cover.
Also released with barcode on back cover
Also released as a test record, with a stamp punched on the front sleeve, right bottom corner.
Contains four words in French writing "VENTE INTERDITE ECHANTILLON GRATUIT", what means "SALE PROHIBITED SAMPLE FREE".
Printed inner sleeve with photo montage and credits.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, stamped): R/S Alsdorf 925395-1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, stamped): R/S Alsdorf 925395-1 B
- Barcode: none
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0392
- Other (Distribution code for the U.K.): UK: WX 39
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Pressed By – Record Service GmbH
- Recorded At – Paisley Park Studios
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Monterey Sound Studios
Short introParade is the eighth studio album by American recording artist Prince, and the fourth and final album to feature The Revolution as his backing band. It also was the soundtrack album to the 1986 film Under the Cherry Moon, directed by and starring Prince. It was released on March 31, 1986 by Paisley Park Records and Warner Bros. Parade eschews the guitar and rock elements of Prince's 1984 album Purple Rain in favor of the psychedelic pop style he explored on Around the World in a Day 1985. Prince: Parade - Album Review 1986. Parade is the soundtrack for Prince's second movie, Under the Cherry Moon It has a lot of unforgettable tracks on it. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей. Prince & The Revolution LIVE - SOUNDBOARD AUDIO ONLY - Parade Tour - Wembley Arena, London - 13886 Around The World In A Day Christopher Tracy's Parade New. Prince and The Revolution - LIVE - Purple Rain Tour - Atlanta 4th January 1985 Set List Let's Go Crazy Delirious 1999 Little Red Corvette Take Me With U Fr. Parade is Princes eighth studio album, the fourth and final to feature his backing band The Revolution in addition to being the soundtrack album to the 1986 film Under the Cherry Moon. It was released on March 31st, 1986 by Paisley Park Records and Warner Bros. This album marked further diversification by Prince, with additional orchestrations and a more european feel. He moved away from the rock elements featured on his universally acclaimed 1984 album Purple Rain, continuing the neo-psychedelic path he started on his previous 1985 studio album Around the World in a Day, which in. Prince & the Revolution shift musical moods and textures from song to song - witness how the fluttering psychedelia of Christopher Tracy's Parade gives way to the spare, jazzy funk of New Position, which morphs into the druggy I Wonder U - and they're determined not to play it safe, even on the hard funk of Girls and Boys and. Listen free to Prince & The Revolution Parade. Love Symbol Album. Prince and the New Power Generation. 556 listeners. Play album. Prince formed The Revolution in Minneapolis, Minnesota in 1979 as his backing band for his first concert tour. The original lineup consisted of Gayle Chapman on keyboards, André Cymone on b read more. Parade is a music album by Prince And The Revolution released in 1986. Parade is ranked 976th in the overall chart, 143rd in the 1980s, and 13th in the year 1986. The top rated tracks on this album are Sometimes It Snows In April and Kiss. This album is rated in the top 3 of all albums on . Christopher Tracy's Parade. New Position. Other productions from Prince And The Revolution. Parade Music from the Motion Picture Under the Cherry Moon. Around the World in a Day. Christopher Tracy's Parade 2:11 2. New Position 2:20 3. I Wonder U 1:39 4. Under the Cherry Moon 2:57 5. Girls & Boys 5:29 6. Life Can Be So Nice 3:13 7. Venus de Milo 1:55 8. Mountains 3:57 9. Do U Lie 2:44 10. Kiss 3:37 11
Related to Prince And The Revolution - Parade