Written-By – C. Dore, J. Littman
Written-By – Tim Scott
|3||All By Myself|
Guitar – Steve LukatherWritten-By – S. Lukather
|5||Hard To Say It's Over|
Written-By – A. Anderson, G. Cunico, T. Saviano
|6||Back In The City|
Written-By – L. Ritenour
|7||You Make Me Nervous|
Written-By – Duncan Pain, Mark Holding, Robbie Nevil
|8||Love And Affection|
Written-By – Joan Armatrading
Written-By – Alexander Nevermind
Written-By – J. Parker, S. Kipner
|1C 064 24 0229 1, 064 24 0229 1, 1C 064-24 0229 1||Sheena Easton||A Private Heaven (LP, Album)||EMI, EMI, EMI||1C 064 24 0229 1, 064 24 0229 1, 1C 064-24 0229 1||Germany||1984|
|OLE-564, ST-17132||Sheena Easton||A Private Heaven (Cass, Album)||Oasis Records , EMI America||OLE-564, ST-17132||South Korea||1984|
|066 24 0229 1||Sheena Easton||A Private Heaven (LP, Album)||EMI||066 24 0229 1||Spain||1984|
|ST-17132||Sheena Easton||A Private Heaven (LP, Album)||EMI America||ST-17132||US||1984|
|4XT-17132||Sheena Easton||A Private Heaven (Cass, Album)||EMI America||4XT-17132||Canada||1984|
- Arranged By [Horns], Horns – Jerry Hey
- Art Direction – Ria Lewerke
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Richard Page, Steve George, Tom Kelly
- Bass – Abraham Laboriel
- Contractor – Trevor Veitch
- Design [Logo] – Sue Reilly
- Drums – Carlos Vega
- Guitar – Lee Ritenour, Mike Landau
- Horns – Bill Reichenback, Gary Grant, Gary Herbig, Larry Williams
- Keyboards – Michael Boddiker
- Liner Notes [Lyrics Translated By (対訳)] – 内田久美子
- Liner Notes [解説] – 東ひさゆき
- Management [Personal] – Harriet Wasserman
- Other [Hair] – Barron
- Other [Make-Up] – Sue Mann
- Percussion, Bongos [Physco] – Lennie Castro
- Photography By – Brian Aris
- Photography By [Background] – Moshe Brakha
- Producer, Arranged By, Keyboards – Greg Mathieson
- Recorded By, Mixed By – David Leonard
- Written-By – G. Mathieson (tracks: A3, B2), T. Veitch (tracks: A3, B2, B4)
NotesA1: © 1984 Ackee Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
A2: © 1984 Tionna Music (ASCAP)
A3: © 1984 Mighty Mathieson Music/Slapshot Music (BMI) (admin. by Shankman De Blasio, Inc.)
A4: © 1984 Angela Music Company/Robie Porter Music/Upper Aura Music (BMI)
A5: © 1983 WB Music Corp./Bleu Disque Music Company, Inc./Jiru Music (ASCAP)
B1: © 1976 Rondor Music (London) Ltd. (administered by Irving Music, Inc. in U.S. and Canada)
B2: © 1984 Mighty Mathieson Music/Slapshot Music (BMI)/Rit Of Habeas (ASCAP) (admin. by Shankman De Blasio, Inc.)
B3: © 1984 MCA Music/AFG Music (ASCAP)
B4: © 1984 Slapshot Music (BMI)/Rehtakul Veets Music (ASCAP) (admin. by Shankman De Blasio, Inc.)
B5: © 1984 April Music Inc./Stephen A. Kipner Music (ASCAP)/ATV Music Corp. (BMI)
Recorded at The Sunset Sound Factory
Mixed at Sunset Sound
Abraham Laboriel appears courtesy of Sparrow Records
Lee Ritenour appears courtesy of Elektra/Asylum Records
Steve Lukather appears courtesy of Columbia Records
Richard Page and Steve George appear courtesy of RCA Records
℗ 1984 EMI Records Ltd. © 1984 EMI Records Ltd.
Mfd. by Toshiba-EMI Ltd. in Japan.
Made in Japan
Different obi design.
Comes with obi, includes two-fold inner sheet with liner notes in Japanese, lyrics in English with Japanese translations.
Track B3, writer and publishing company credited as "Chris Spedding", "Ackee Music, Inc." on label and inner sheet (on page 2).
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): ST1-17132 1S4 2 4-9Z
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): ST2-17132 1S2 17
- Matrix / Runout (On Label A): ST1-17132
- Matrix / Runout (On Label B): ST2-17132
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Manufactured By – Toshiba EMI Ltd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Ackee Music, Inc.
- Published By – Tionna Music
- Published By – Mighty Mathieson Music
- Published By – Slapshot Music
- Published By – Shankman, De Blasio, Melina, Inc.
- Published By – Angela Music
- Published By – Robie Porter Music
- Published By – Upper Aura Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Jiru Music, Inc.
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Rit Of Habeas Music
- Published By – MCA Music
- Published By – AFG Music
- Published By – Rehtakul Veets Music
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Stephen A. Kipner Music
- Published By – ATV Music Corp.
- Recorded At – The Sound Factory
- Mixed At – Sunset Sound
Short introA Private Heaven, released in 1984, is the sixth album release by Scottish singer Sheena Easton. Released by EMI America, the album featured two US top 10 hit singles: the lead single Strut and the controversial Sugar Walls. Swear, a third single, reached number 80. The album is Easton's most successful album in the United States to date, reaching number 15 in the US and selling over one million copies, earning a gold and platinum certification from the RIAA. In Canada, the album also went platinum. A Private Heaven. Sheena Easton - A Private Heaven 1984. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Sheena Easton. Songs in album Sheena Easton - A Private Heaven 1984. Sheena Easton - Strut. Sheena Easton - Sugar Walls. Sheena Easton - Hungry Eyes. Sheena Easton - It's Hard To Say It's Over. Sheena Easton - Swear. Sheena Easton - Love And Affection. Sheena Easton - Back In The City. Taking on a notably sexier stance and wetting her feet in slightly funkier repertoire, A Private Heaven expands a good deal on Easton's trademark light pop. The lively Strut and the provocative, Prince-penned Sugar Walls both made the Top Ten on the pop charts the latter also made the R&B Top Ten and serve as two of the set's strongest offerings. The snappy, jazzy Back in the City and memorable ballad Hard to Say It's Over are not instantly as catchy, but ultimately just as strong. a private heaven is my favourite Sheena Easton cd. it was a big disappointment that she never made a full album with prince. preferring to go back to mor hell and obscurity. Read more. 2 people found this helpful. 0 out of 5 stars A good collection of Sheena Easton 's albums with rare tracks. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 4, 2014. Verified Purchase. My favorite from the Private Heaven album. Its up-tempo jazzy-pop-dance feel made it the best. I thought it would be fun to recall what cities were like 에서 1984 CD의 A Private Heaven 릴리스에 대한 크레딧, 리뷰, 트랙을 보고 쇼핑해보세요. A Private Heaven Cass, Album, Club, Dol. EMI America, EMI America. 4XT-517132, 4XT 17132. 이 버전 판매. EMS-91088. A Private Heaven LP, Album. Listen free to Sheena Easton A Private Heaven Strut, Sugar Walls and more. 10 tracks 40:28. Sheena Easton born Sheena Shirley Orr, 27 April 1959 is a two-time Grammy Award winning Pop singer and actress originally from Bellshill, Scotland. Sheena became famous for being the subject of the UK TV programme The Big Time, a late 70s reality TV series which recorded her attempts to gain a record contract. She suceeded spectacularly by having two singles in the U. top 10 at the same time in 1980. She eventually signed with EMI Records. Weekly chart history for the Sheena Easton album A Private Heaven along with track listing and links to charting singles from the album. Release Date: September 7, 1984. Track List: Side One 1. Strut 2. Sugar Walls 3. Hungry Eyes 4. Hard To Say It's Over 5. Swear Side Two 1. Love And Affection 2. Back In The City 3. You Make Me Nervous 4. All By Myself 5. Double Standard. Chart information for: Sheena Easton. Chart History. Chart Date. Album 1994 17 Songs. The World of Sheena Easton - The Singles. The Lover In Me. Composers: Alexander Nevermind - Sheena Easton. Hungry Eyes. A Private Heaven Bonus Tracks Version. Composers: Greg Mathieson - T. Hard to Say It's Over. Composers: A. Anderson - G. Cunico - T. Love and Affection. Composers: Joan Armatrading. Back in the City. Composers: Greg Mathieson - L Ritenour - Trevor Veitch. You Make Me Nervous
Related to Sheena Easton - A Private Heaven
Sheena Easton - Are You Man Enough
Sheena Easton - Morning Train
Joan Armatrading - Me Myself I
Joan Armatrading - Show Some Emotion
Joan Armatrading - Jesse
Gary Numan / Sheena Easton - Profile
Sheena Easton - Todo Me Recuerda A Ti
Lee Ritenour's - 6 String Theory
Sheena Easton - You Can Swing It
Joan Armatrading - Joan Armatrading