Electric Guitar – Robbie BluntWritten-By – F. King, S. Thompson
|2||Blue Jean Blues|
Producer – Jimmy IovineProducer, Mixed By – Thom PanunzioWritten-By – B. Gibbons, D. Hill, F. Beard
Backing Vocals – Marilyn Martin, Timothy B. SchmitWritten-By – F. Koller, J. Hiatt
|4||That's What They Say|
Keyboards – Benmont TenchWritten-By – J. Healey
Backing Vocals – Joe Rockman, Kipp Lennon, Mark Lennon, Michael Lennon, Pat LennonPercussion – Ms. Bobbye HallWritten-By – D. Tate, M. Briley
|6||My Little Girl|
Keyboards – Benmont TenchWritten-By – J. Healey
Keyboards – Benmont TenchWritten-By – J. Hiatt
|8||I Need To Be Loved|
Backing Vocals – Marilyn Martin, Timothy B. SchmitKeyboards – Benmont TenchWritten-By – J. Healey
|9||River Of No Return|
Backing Vocals – Marilyn Martin, Timothy B. SchmitWritten-By – J. Tiven, K. Reid, S. Tiven
|10||Don't Let Your Chance Go By|
Harmonica – Jeff HealeyWritten-By – J. Healey
|11||See The Light|
Written-By – J. Healey
|12||Nice Problem To Have|
Electric Guitar – Robbie BluntWritten-By – R. Blunt, The Jeff Healey Band
|MOCCD 13312, 8718627223376||The Jeff Healey Band||See The Light (CD)||Music On CD, Sony Music, Arista||MOCCD 13312, 8718627223376||Europe||2016|
|ARCD-8553||The Jeff Healey Band||See The Light (CD, Album)||Arista||ARCD-8553||Canada||1988|
|259 441||The Jeff Healey Band||See The Light (CD, Album)||Arista||259 441||UK & Europe||1988|
|BAN 209441||The Jeff Healey Band||See The Light (LP, Album)||Arista||BAN 209441||Israel||1988|
|ARCD-8553||The Jeff Healey Band||See The Light (CD, Album, Lon)||Arista||ARCD-8553||US||1988|
- Art Direction – Maude Gilman
- Bass Guitar – Joe Rockman
- Drums – Tom Stephen
- Engineer [Assistant] – Duane Seykora, Paul Dieter, Sharon Rice
- Engineer, Producer [Associate Producer] – Thom Panunzio
- Lead Vocals, Electric Guitar – Jeff Healey
- Mastered By – Doug Sax, Ron Lewter
- Photography By – Darius Anthony
- Producer [Production Assistant] – Deborah Sommer
- Producer, Mixed By – Greg Ladanyi (tracks: A1 to B2, B4 to B6)
- Sleeve Notes – Jas Obrecht
NotesRecorded and Mixed at The Complex, Los Angeles.
Mastered at The Mastering Lab, Los Angeles.
Distributed in the UK by BMG Records.
Distributed in Europe by BMG Ariola.
Printed in Germany by TOPAC
Rough paper cover, printed inner sleeve.
Instruments: recorded and mixed on GML-7900 Series console utilizing an ATR-124.
Mixed on ATR-102 1/2" on Scotch 226 Tape at Plus 3 IPS Non-Dolby.
Guitar pickups used by Jeff Healey - Evans/Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
℗ 1988 Arista Records, Inc.
© 1988 Arista Records, Inc.
- Barcode (Text): 4 007192 094417
- Barcode (String): 4007192094417
- Label Code: LC 3484
- Rights Society: BIEM / GEMA
- Price Code (D:): 630
- Price Code (F:): RC270
- Price Code (UK:): HH
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): S 209 441 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): S 209 441 B
- Pressing Plant ID (Label side B, embossed "bass clef" symbol): ????
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A variant 1, stamped (III etched)): DM209441 A-1/10-88 III
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B variant 1, stamped (III etched)): DM209441 B-1/10-88 III
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A variant 2, stamped): DM209441 A-1/10-88
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B variant 2, stamped (II etched)): DM209441 B-1/10-88 II
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A variant 3, stamped (III etched)): DM209441 A-1/10-88 III
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B variant 3, stamped ): DM209441 B-2/5-89
- Recorded At – The Complex
- Mixed At – The Complex
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Printed By – TOPAC
- Distributed By – BMG Records
- Distributed By – BMG Ariola
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Record Company – Ariola Eurodisc GmbH
Short introSee the Light is the debut album by the Jeff Healey Band. It was released on September 13, 1988. It was No. 50 of the top 100 albums in Canada in 1989. In 1990 it was nominated for an Album of the Year Juno Award. Producers Greg Ladanyi Tracks 1-8, 10, 11 & 12 Thom Panunzio Tracks 1-12 Jimmy Iovine Track 9. Production Assistant Debbie Sommer. Engineer Thom Panunzio. Mixing Greg Ladanyi Tracks 1-8, 10, 11 & 12 Thom Panunzio Track 9. See the Light - The Jeff Healey Band. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. See The Light is the first album from the Jeff Healey Band. Selling a million copies, the album rocketed the. The three years following the release of See The Light were a whirlwindSee The Light is the first album from the Jeff Healey Band. Selling a million copies, the album rocketed the Band into the spotlight and kicked off over a decade of intense touring and recording all over the world. I was meeting and touring with ZZ Top, Little Feat, Ringo Starr, Bob Dylan, Bonnie Raitt and many others. Jeff Healey. See The Light. Back Cover. Jeff Healey's debut album See the Light may be similar to Stevie Ray Vaughan's high-octane blues-rock, but in blues and blues-rock, it's often the little things that count, such as guitar styles, and there's no denying that Healey has a distinctive style. Healey plays his Stratocaster flat on his lap, allowing him to perform unusual long stretches that give his otherwise fairly predictable music real heart and unpredictability. Throughout the album, his guitar work keeps things interesting, even on slow ballads like Angel Eyes one of two John Hiatt songs, by th. The Jeff Healey Band. Feel This. Blues Rock. Heal My Soul. vitto1970. See The Light- круто,,соляк он тут выдал,ух Fill Lar. Светлая память. The Jeff Healey Band - See the Light 1988. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей The item:See The Light by Jeff Healey Audio CD . Only 1 left in stock - order soon. I Learned of the Jeff Healey Band while watching the movie Roadhouse staring Patrick Swayze & Sam Elliot apparently this is true for many of here in the US, the band is from Canada. Jeff Healey was blinded at the age of 1 due to Retinoblastoma, but this did not affect his talent for playing guitar, singing, and songwriting. The band plays Rock, Blues, and Jazz, but sadly Jeff Healey passed in 2008 from cancer, however his music will live on in CD's and DVD's. Listen free to The Jeff Healey Band See The Light Confidence Man, My Little Girl and more. 12 tracks 48:29. Always renowned for their gutsy live performances, this set gives the perfect opportunity to see the progression of the Jeff Healey Band as a live act through this phase of their career. Tracklisting: CD One - Live At The Montreal Jazz Festival
Related to The Jeff Healey Band - See The Light
Tom Petty - Wildflowers
Marilyn Monroe - The Complete Recordings
John Lennon - Imagine - Music From The Motion Picture
Del Shannon - Rock On!
Ben Tate / Marilyn Kaye - Untitled
Marilyn Martin - Marilyn Martin
Art N' Soul - Touch Of Soul
Marilyn Scott - Smile
Bob Dylan - Empire Burlesque
Divinyls - Divinyls